We are seeking a commercially minded Field Sales Representative to join our team, driving sales growth and development for QLD and New South Wales.
The successful applicant will be required to:
* Maintain and grow an established sales territory in QLD and NSW regional areas.
* Build and maintain a territory call / journey plan which includes time efficient customer visits based on sales opportunities.
* Report weekly to the National Sales Manager.
* Achieve monthly targets and sales budgets.
* Visit customers according to a regular call cycle.
* Assess all customer stock and merchandising requirements, stock orders, introduce new products and maintain customer relationships.
* Merchandise and sell BosAg Rural’s full product range in stores.
* Develop excellent customer relationships.
* Attend Trade events and Trade shows.
The right candidate will have:
* At least 2 years' experience in an external Sales role preferably in the building & hardware industry.
* The ability to demonstrate success in achieving sales targets with a strong 'new business hunter' approach.
* A strong administration and organisational skills.
* An excellent face-to-face and telephone communication skills.
* The ability to demonstrate success and experience in managing major account customers, particularly achieving genuine sales development.
* Intermediate computer skills using MS Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint) Internet & Email.
* The ability to work autonomously, with good time management skills.
* A strong Relationship building skills.
* An active and energetic mentality with a strong sense of urgency.
* A good Team Player attitude.
* A current driver's licence with a clean driving record.
Please note that to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia, or be able to independently and legally live and work in Australia. We cannot sponsor any visas at the moment due to the Covid-19 situation.
Does this sound like you? Please send your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.